I’ve facilitated a few discussions in the world of LARP at various events. Here’s some details:
- I ran a guided discussion on Disability in LARP at Intercon S: https://s.interconlarp.org/events/175-disability-and-larp#run-223
- I ran a guided discussion on How to Find LARPs to Run at the LARP Community Organizers Retreat 2020.
- I hosted Autistic and/or Neurodivergent Larpers meetups at Intercon S, T and U.
- I co-hosted an Asexual Spectrum Larpers meetup at Intercon T and U.
- I facilitated a discussion on “The Future of Online LARP” at Virtual Space Bubble 2020.
I’ve given talks too!
- I gave a mini talk titled “Tech and Accessibility for Online LARP” at Orccon 2021.
And I’ve been on panels!
- I was on the How to Run Online Live Action Role Playing Games panel at Metatopia 2020: https://www.envoygateway.com/calendar/event/490-d089-how-to-run-online-live-action-role-playing-games/
- I was on the Challenges and Triumphs of Community-Based Game Publishing panel at Metatopia 2021: https://www.envoygateway.com/calendar/event/2108-d011-challenges-and-triumphs-of-community-based-game-publishing/
- I was on the Virtually There: Taking Your Online Role Playing Games to Another Level with Avatar-Based Proximity Chat Platforms panel at Metatopia 2021: https://www.envoygateway.com/calendar/event/2121-a024-virtually-there-taking-your-online-role-playing-games-to-another-level-with-avatar-based-proximity-chat-platforms/
- I was on the Secrets and Powers LARP panel at Metatopia 2021: https://www.envoygateway.com/calendar/event/2145-d048-secrets-and-powers-larps/