I’ve facilitated a few discussions in the world of LARP at various events. Here’s some details:
- I ran a guided discussion on Disability in LARP at Intercon S: https://s.interconlarp.org/events/175-disability-and-larp#run-223
- I ran a guided discussion on How to Find LARPs to Run at the LARP Community Organizers Retreat 2020.
- I hosted Autistic and/or Neurodivergent Larpers meetups at Intercon S and Intercon T.
- I co-hosted an Asexual Spectrum Larpers meetup at Intercon T.
- I facilitated a discussion on “The Future of Online LARP” at Virtual Space Bubble 2020.
I’ve given talks too!
- I gave a mini talk titled “Tech and Accessibility for Online LARP” at Orccon 2021.
And I’ve been on panels!
- I was on the How to Run Online Live Action Role Playing Games panel at Metatopia 2020: https://www.envoygateway.com/calendar/event/490-d089-how-to-run-online-live-action-role-playing-games/